In accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016
(known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or GDPR)
The present charter of protection of personal data (hereafter: the “Charter”) describes the commitment of the Site Presti-driver.fr – 31 RUE VIEILLE VOIE 44110 CHÂTEAUBRIANT – 84787455900010 published by Mr. Presti-driver.fr. ROCHER MEHDI as a data controller with respect to the privacy and protection of personal data of its users. This Charter has been drawn up to enable you to become aware of the practices and conditions under which Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver collects, uses and stores your personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data”).
You will find a description of the different Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use the site
(the “Site”) or the Prestidriver mobile application (“the application”) on which our products are sold. The term “Site” refers only to the site
and the term “Application” refers only to the Prestidriver application.
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations regarding technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by e-mail.
If any of the clauses of the present Charter were to be declared null or contrary to the regulation, it will be considered unwritten but will not involve the nullity of the other clauses of the present Charter.
The present Charter applies to the Data collected:
- By simply browsing the Site or the application
- Via the emails exchanged between Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver and you
- Any other e-mail tool (contact forms)
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites operated by them, including through applications or content (including advertisements) that redirect the user to the Site or application. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter concerning the treatment of your Data and we inform you that the navigation on our Site or the application necessarily involves the acceptance of this Charter. If you do not agree to the latter, we invite you to leave our Site or our application. It is your responsibility to check that the Data communicated to Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver are in conformity.
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver (filling in the contact forms, as well as during any telephone exchanges) we are likely to collect the following Data:
- Your email address will be required if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms
- You may be asked to provide personal information such as your full name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number
- Browsing data: this is data relating to the way in which you use the Site or the application, including: the IP address, the browser used, the browsing time, the search history, the operating system used, the language and the pages viewed
- Data about your visits to the Site or Application, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources you use in accessing the Site or Application
- Order Data: your mailing address is required for invoicing purposes. Similarly, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner must be filled in to proceed with the payment of your order
- Data related to the use of social networks when you use their features.
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
3. WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are an individual user, we collect your Data to:
– Manage orders and execute the contract
– Manage your requests sent via the contact pages
– Inform you of changes to the Site, application or our product and service offering
– To comply with our rights and obligations under contracts with users and for any other legal purposes.
– To secure your browsing experience and to help improve your user experience.
– analyze traffic and data on the Site to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond to your requests in a timely manner.
Refusal to fill in the form(s) on the Site correctly may block access to certain pages, in particular those concerning the request for a quote or for contact.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your Data are processed by the staff and employees of Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver in charge of :
– The management of the Site (Orders and shipments)
– Support management, to answer all your questions
Moreover, in the context of our activity, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular
– Emailing service
– Google Analytics
Each of its actors respecting a commitment of confidentiality concerning the use and the treatment of the personal data.
For the sending of our e-mailing campaigns are managed through the services of Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver – 31 RUE VIEILLE VOIE, 44110 CHÂTEAUBRIANT – 84787455900010.
All of the above-mentioned subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of the Data and to process it only for the purposes for which we provide it to them.
Your Data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver’s assets due to uncertainty or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver’s User Data is one of the assets transferred.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data:
– to comply with any mandate required by applicable law, including government and regulatory requests
– if we believe that disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver, its customers or other stakeholders.
This potential disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and counterfeiting.
5. HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver only keeps your Data for the period necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same depending on the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this period. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
Once you have registered for the site or application, we will retain your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver using the contact form or when you communicate with us by telephone, your data may be stored:
– up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order made on the Site.
– In all other cases, the retention period of such exchanged Data shall not exceed one (1) year.
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your Data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. However, due to the inherent characteristics of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the optimal security of information exchanges on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to the Site or the Application. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site or Application. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the Data you provide to us is used:
– You can browse the Site without providing any Data. If this is the case, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and in particular, send a request for a quote or contact
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular the European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection (the “RGPD”) as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n°78-17 known as “Informatique et Libertés” and its amendments, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for in the said regulations for the exercise of these rights, you will benefit from:
– A right to the deletion of your Data (except for accounting data which must be kept for 10 years as required by French law – article L123-22 of the Commercial Code)
– A right to limit the processing of your Data
– A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
– A right to portability of the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the execution of a contract)
– The right to withdraw your consent, when you have been asked to do so. Where the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have the right to object, without giving any reason, to Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver carrying out an analysis of your Data in order to share it for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the RGPD, in order to exercise these rights, Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver, as the party responsible for this processing, reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. Please be advised that your identifying information will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an email in French to Prestidriver@gmail.com
We have one month to respond to any request to exercise your rights. This deadline may be extended by two months due to the complexity or excessive number of requests.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY Loire Atlantique Presti’Driver
The Data collected within the framework of the use of the Site or the application are stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (France), hosted by the company OVH – RCS – 2 RUE KELLERMANN 59100 ROUBAIX – RCS Lille Métropole : 42476141900045